After the first time I made this burger, it has become a favorite. I found this recipe online and made some variations. I made this on several occasions, and everyone loves this!
Ingredients: (makes 4 patties)
- 1 lb of salmon fillet, chopped finely
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 3 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons of Ginger, minced
- 3 tablespoons of Maple Syrup or Honey
- 2/3 cup of breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon of dill
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients listed above with salmon.
- Form mixture into 4 patties.
- Lightly coat skillet with oil, heat over medium to hight heat. Cook patties, 5-6 minutes per side, or until desired degree of doneness.
- Spread the sauce* evenly over toasted buns.
- Top each with a lettuce leaf, tomato slice and salmon patty.
*Ingredients for Wasabi Sauce:
2 tbsps Maynonnise, 1 tbsp wasabi, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tbsp Lemon juice.