An appetizing dish that goes very well with rice and is very easy to make.
- 1 Grouper fillet or any white fish fillet (about 14 oz)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- Cut fillet into bite-size piece
- Marinate fillet with salt and oil. Lightly coat each piece with corn starch.
- Heat oil in a pan over high heat. Add fillet, cook for 4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove from pan.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredient for the sauce.
- Heat oil in a pan. Stir in garlic, cook until fragrant. Add onion and stir fry until tender.
- Pour the sauce over the fillets in the pan with onion. Stir fry until the sauce thicken (about 1-2 minutes)