A quick and easy recipe for weeknight dinner. Adding the 3 layers of ingredients one by one keeps the flavors and juice inside with a crust outside. Preparation and cooking take about 30 minutes to 45 minutes.
- 1 grouper fillet (14 oz) or any white fish
- 2 red onions
- 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 cloves of garlics, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoon of maple syrup or honey
- 4 tablespoon of whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup of dry breadcrumbs
- pinch of salt
- Olive Oil
- Cut the fillet into three chunks.
- Sprinkle fillet with salt and paprika.
- In a cast iron pan, add oil and garlic, stir in onions and cook through. Place fillets on top of the onions.
- Cook for 5 min, then remove from stove.
- First layer on fillet : Apply mixture of maple syrup and dijon mustard
- Second layer on fillet: Mayonnaise
- Third layer on fillet: Breadcrumbs
- Bake in oven at 350 degree for 20 min.