A weeknight dinner that takes about 5 mins to prepare and 15 mins to cook. 2 pieces for dinner, 2 pieces for lunch. The recipe I found uses butter, but I used canola oil. You can substitue butter for better taste.
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons of chopped pecans
- 4 pork loin chops
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoons of ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- vegetable oil or butter
- In a bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon.
- In a saucepan, add oil, cook pork chops for 4-5 minutes on each side. Sprinkle salt on each side. Remove from pan.
- Add oil to pan. Stir in apple, pecan and the brown sugar mixture.
- Cook and stir until apples are tender. About 4 min.
- Combine pork chops and sauce on a plate. Ready to serve!