An excellent 15 minute cold side dish that everyone loves. Asparagus is low in calories, full of antioxidants and vitamins. With this light sun-dried tomato vinaigrette, this dish can match anyone’s healthy diet. This dish also tastes delicious and it’s super easy to make.
- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoe sprinkles
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Bring a pot of water to boil, add asparagus, covered, 4 minutes. (do not over-cooked)
- Chill in fridge for an hour.
- Combine sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Drizzle over asparagus.
Note: You can also steam or roast the asparagus, they taste just as good when you serve them cold.