Baked Grouper Fillet with Mango Salsa
A delightful dish to light up a gloomy winter day! Hot seafood with cold mango salsa. The mix of sweet mangoes and hot chilies salsa is both refreshing and flavorful.
(Preparation & Cooking takes 30 to 45 minute)
- 1 Grouper fillet
- 2 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of garlic salt
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 Jalapeño chile, minced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, mix all mango salsa ingredients together. (Refrigerate for at least an hour for flavour to develop.)
- Bake the Grouper at 350 degree for 20 minutes in a non-stick pan.
- Place Grouper on a plate and pour over the mango salsa, you can also serve it as a dipping sauce.