Lemon Stuffed Broiled Branzino
The original recipe from Food & Wine magazine grill the Branzino, but I find it easier to broil in an oven. In the summer, I will try this again with grill. I also change the measurement for one Branzino instead of 4 from the original recipe.
- 1-pound whole branzino—scaled and gutted
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 thyme sprigs
- 1 bay leaves
- 1 lemons—1/2 thinly sliced, 1/2 cut into wedges
- 1/4 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoons of finely chopped parsley, for serving
- Season the fish cavities with salt and pepper. Stuff each cavity with a thyme sprig, a bay leaf and 2 lemon slices. Rub the outside of the branzino with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Broil the branzino in oven at 375 degree for 10 minute, then turning once, until browned and crisp , about 10-15 min or just cooked through. Serve right away, passing salt, lemon wedges and parsley at the table.