This banana pancake has a creamier texture than regular pancakes. It’s moist and fluffy and very easy to make. The combination of molten chocolate and banana is absolutely delicious and makes it good for both breakfast, dessert, or maybe even a late night snack!
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup soymilk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt and cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of semisweet chocolate chips
Directions: (makes 6 pancakes)
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients separately.
- Combine flour mixture into banana mixture; batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Stir in chocolate chips into the batter.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides; serve hot.