A recipe adapted from the book ”The most popular 60 dishes of Southeast Asia”. A refreshing appetizer that is sure to increase one’s appetite.
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons Fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- Heat up fish sauce in microwave for about 10 seconds. Stir in brown sugar until dissolved. Mix with sesame oil
- Pour dressing over cherry tomatoes and cilantros in a serving dish, and gently stir to coat.