By a special request, I made this Chocolate Chips Banana Muffins and they were all gone in one morning. =>
Banana Muffin recipe adapted from allrecipes.com, with chocolatechips added. Thank you Elaine for the tips and sharing the recipe! 😀
Ingredients: (makes 9 regular size muffins)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips (last ingredient to add in the batter)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease muffin cups or line with muffin papers.
- Mix together 1 1/2 cups flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened (don’t over mix!) and then fold in the chocolate chips. Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.