A very simple soup with 4 ingredients and ready in 1 hour including prep time. The superfruit Goji Berry helps people with low energy, insomnia, heart palpitations, and even anxiety. The Chinese date nourishes the blood and calms the mind. Together with dried longan and egg, this soup is full of antioxidants and nutrients.
- 6 Red or Black Dates 紅棗/ 南棗
- about 2 tablespoons Goji Berries 杞子
- about 2 tablespoons dried longans 龍眼肉
- 1 egg
- 2.5 cups of water
- Soak the Red or Black Dates in warm water for 30 minutes. Remove the seed with scissors
- Clean and wash all ingredients.
- Lightly crack the egg, but leave the egg inside the shell
- Place all ingredients in the pot with water.
- Bring it to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 40 minutes.