A soup recipe that is especially good during winter time. It helps to remove phlegm, stops coughing, and heals sore throat. And even if you don’t have any of the symptoms, the soup is delicious, nourishes your internal organs, gives you energy and helps you sleep better.
- 1.5 lb carrots, cubed
- 3/4 lb green radish, cubed
- 1/2 lb pork, cubed
- Dried tangerine peels – 3 peels
- 2 candied dates 蜜棗
- 7 cups water
- Peel and cut green radish and carrots into cubes
- Clean pork, cut into cube. Blanch pork in large pot of boiling water for 10 seconds. Drain and set aside. (See picture below)
- Soak and clean orange peel.
- Rinse candied dates.
- In a pot of boiling water, place all ingredients in there. Bring it to boil and reduce to low heat and simmer for 1.5 hours.