This easy seaweed salad is a rotation in our house as a side dish. It’s healthy and brings appetite before the main entrée.
- 3 Tablespoons dried wakame
- 1.5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1.5 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Soak wakame in warm water for 10 minutes. Drain and squeeze the water out.
- In a bowl, mix vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, scallions and ginger until sugar is dissolved.
- Combine wakame and sauce. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Chill in fridge before serving.