Here are some moist and tender mini brownies with chocolate chips inside and almonds on top. 🙂
Ingredients: (makes 22 mini brownies)
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 4 large egg whites
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup almonds, coarsely chopped
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and cocoa in a bowl.
- Whisk egg whites until foamy in a separate bowl. Stir in oil with a whisk.
- Add egg white mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into 22 mini muffin cups. Sprinkle almonds on top.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400 F for 10 minutes.