A hearty breakfast that is sure to please kids and adults alike. It has a little bit of everything – veggies, meat, cheese, and dough. Pair with orange juice or coffee for a perfect start to the day!
Ingredients: (for 2 mini pizzas)
- 1 English Muffin, split in half
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons green pepper, diced
- 3 tablespoons corn
- 3 tablespoons onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons sausage, diced
- 3 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, sausage and onion, cook for 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in pepper and corn, cook for 3 minutes or until everything is cooked through. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Split English Muffins in half. Spread 1 tablespoon of tomato paste on top. Add the vegetables and sausage on top. Sprinkle cheese over them.
- Place muffins in oven or toaster oven at 350 degree and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.