The pistachio adds a nutty crunch that adds a lot to the texture and flavor of the fish. With just a handful of seasonings, some nuts and a piece of fish fillet, it is also such a simple recipe. Add a touch of lemon juice at the end to give it a refreshing twist.
- 1 grouper fillet or whitefish fillet/cod fillet
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Dash of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons bread crumb
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Season the fish with salt, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Combine pistachio, flour and bread crumb. Dip fillet in soymilk, then coat with pistachio mixture.
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook fillets in oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.