Made this for lunch and it was so good! Leaving the recipe here for everyone and also for myself to reference back later on.
- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon Japanese Kewpie Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 clove minced garlic
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Cut the chicken thighs into 1-inch cubes chicken pieces. Marinate chicken cubes with tomato paste, soy sauce, mayo, sugar and garlic. Place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Stir-fry chicken pieces for about 7-8 minutes, until the meat begins to brown on the outside.
- Sprinkle dried seaweed on top of chicken (optional)