Ingredients: (makes 2 rolls of 10 pieces)
- 2 pieces of Nori Seaweeds, cut in half
- 1.5 potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of corn
- 1 tablespoon of carrot, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon of corn starch
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped fresh cilantro
- pinch of salt
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Cover and bring to a boil; cook for 20 to 25 minute or until very tender.
- Mash the potatoes and mix with corn, carrot, onion, scallion, corn starch and salt.
- Spread a thin layer of mashed potatoes over the seaweed and cover it with another sheet of seaweed. Cut it into 4-5 strips.
- In a saucepan, add oil, pan fry seaweed potato pancakes for 2 min on each of the 4 sides, or until cook through. Remove from pan.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of vegetarian oyster sauce or regular oyster sauce with 1/2 tablespoon of corn starch in a bowl. Cook the mixture in pan for 1-2 min. Apply sauce on potato pancakes.