Baked Sea Bass with Walnut Breadcrumb Dijon Mustard Crust
This is one of the tastiest and easiest fish recipe I’ve ever enjoyed. I love the flavor of the walnut-breadcrumb crust. You can replace sea bass with other white fish and use different kind of nuts to adapt to your own preferences and what you have at hand.
- 4 4-ounce sea bass fillets
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, or other nuts
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro or parsley
- 2 teaspoons olive oil or butter
- 1/4 lemon
- In a bowl, mix breadcrumbs, walnuts, cheese and cilantro.
- Apply 1 teaspoon of oil on a non-stick pan and place fillets on top.
- Spread dijon mustard thinly onto fillets. Then press crumb mixture on top. Drizzle 1 teaspoon olive oil over the fillets.
- Bake at 350 degree for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Drizzle a few drops of lemon juice on each fillet.